- Events and Newsletters
- Our Science Classes
- Wgtn Science Groups
Flashes, bangs and shampoo’s secrets are coming to New Zealand in July with demonstration lectures and talks by UK chemist and educator Dr Peter Wothers.
This action-packed, family-friendly demonstration lecture explores the chemistry used over the centuries in our quest to find light. There’ll be plenty of flashes and bangs to keep you on the edge of your seat. Read more on Chemistry of Light show.
After this lively talk, you’ll never look at a bottle of shampoo in quite the same way again! From Fooles Bolloxe and beaver testicles to urinating camels and spiral fossils, the chemistry of everyday shampoo reveals a fascinating insight into ideas and achievements through the ages, from astrology to zoology. Read more on Secret Life of Shampoo talk.
- Science Express @ Te Papa https://t.co/lvS84hCKZZ https://t.co/ElK20XHJ3l, Jan 04
- Science Express @ Te Papa https://t.co/k42f7ymbSN https://t.co/ElK20XHJ3l, Dec 07
- Science Express @ Te Papa https://t.co/we8L1YkX2w https://t.co/ElK20XHJ3l, Nov 02
- https://t.co/1iFlX4pIin, Oct 26
- A triple treat of @VicUniWgtn Biology students, who were awarded RS Wellington scholarships, at Cafe Scientifique t… https://t.co/EP8aiYAPT3, Oct 26
Wellington Branch Facebook Page