- Events and Newsletters
- Our Science Classes
- Wgtn Science Groups
2015 is a significant year for New Zealand science history. It is 150 years since James Hector arrived in Wellington to set up many of our national organisations, and also 100 years since Ernest Marsden first arrived in Wellington.
Victoria University of Wellington is hosting a science history conference on 23-24 November 2015 on the theme “Finding New Zealand’s Scientific Heritage”. The conference organising committee is now seeking proposals for papers, posters and discussion topics on their website, with a closing date of 30 June: https://sciencernr.wordpress.com/2015/03/30/call-for-papers-finding-new-zealands-scientific-heritage/
It is planned that a selection of papers will be published in a special issue of the Journal of the Royal Society of New Zealand.
More information on the conference will be posted in Alert once the programme has been finalised.
- Science Express @ Te Papa https://t.co/lvS84hCKZZ https://t.co/ElK20XHJ3l, Jan 04
- Science Express @ Te Papa https://t.co/k42f7ymbSN https://t.co/ElK20XHJ3l, Dec 07
- Science Express @ Te Papa https://t.co/we8L1YkX2w https://t.co/ElK20XHJ3l, Nov 02
- https://t.co/1iFlX4pIin, Oct 26
- A triple treat of @VicUniWgtn Biology students, who were awarded RS Wellington scholarships, at Cafe Scientifique t… https://t.co/EP8aiYAPT3, Oct 26
Wellington Branch Facebook Page