- Events and Newsletters
- Our Science Classes
- Wgtn Science Groups
Dr David Lillis (Council Member of the Royal Society of New Zealand Wellington Branch) will present one or more workshops on statistical modelling during July. These workshops are intended primarily for students working towards Masters or PhD degrees in the bio-medical sciences, social sciences, education, psychology and other fields. However, everyone is welcome. The workshops will be conducted using R, a free, open-source statistics and graphics environment that originated in New Zealand and that has become very popular around the world in recent years.
Organiser: Royal Society of New Zealand Wellington Branch
Where: Victoria University, Kelburn Campus. New Kirk Room 216 (KK216).
When: 10:00am – 3:00pm, Saturday 4 July and Saturday 11 July 2015
Fee: $10 per person per session
Please see the registration form for more details.
Registration Form: StatWorkshopRegistrationForm_PDF.pdf
RSVP is essential.
- Thank you to the members who came out on an otherwise distracting evening last Thursday, 19th October, for our... https://t.co/p7mqD5HioP, 22 hours ago
- The Discovery of Science, a blog by Brian Jones. Check out https://t.co/LPz9jldK2I, Oct 16
- Another interesting blog, this time from our Vice-President and former President of the Wellington Branch, Brian... https://t.co/CDBOPCW1De, Oct 15
- Science Express @ Te Papa https://t.co/lpO2oXUSh7 https://t.co/ElK20XHJ3l, Oct 05
- RT @royalsocietynz: Editing them out, panel discussion on using gene editing to eliminate pests... #genetalk https://t.co/kxIqTXWoda, Sep 28
Wellington Branch Facebook Page