- Events and Newsletters
- Our Science Classes
- Wgtn Science Groups
Dr David Lillis (Council Member of the Royal Society of New Zealand Wellington Branch) will present one or more workshops on statistical modelling during July. These workshops are intended primarily for students working towards Masters or PhD degrees in the bio-medical sciences, social sciences, education, psychology and other fields. However, everyone is welcome. The workshops will be conducted using R, a free, open-source statistics and graphics environment that originated in New Zealand and that has become very popular around the world in recent years.
Organiser: Royal Society of New Zealand Wellington Branch
Where: Victoria University, Kelburn Campus. New Kirk Room 216 (KK216).
When: 10:00am – 3:00pm, Saturday 4 July and Saturday 11 July 2015
Fee: $10 per person per session
Please see the registration form for more details.
Registration Form: StatWorkshopRegistrationForm_PDF.pdf
RSVP is essential.
- Blogging on Bees
- Dispatches from Continent Seven: science communication and Antarctica: 6pm, 25th May, RSNZ, Aronui Lecture Theatre, 11 Turnbull Street, Thorndon.
- RSNZ Wellington Branch is proud to present a Public Talk by Dr Catherine Knight on the Environmental History of New Zealand’s Rivers: “Our rivers: learning from the past to create a better future”
- Explaining the Colours of the Spectrum to your Child
- Royal Society of New Zealand Wellington Branch Conference Scholarships 2017
- https://t.co/ynPw5pDH14, Aug 04
- Science Express @ Te Papa https://t.co/CtG1vhZiZn https://t.co/ElK20XHJ3l, Aug 03
- RT @labinaboxnz: @labinaboxnz at Makara Model School near Wellington today. Kids engaging with chemistry. Thanks @curiousmindsnz and… https://t.co/i1ettFNnxN, Aug 03
- RT @royalsocietynz: See @PeterGluckman's thought-provoking speech given for @RSNZWellington on how we weigh risks & benefits of new tec… https://t.co/2RY6oMfNcp, Aug 03
- Thanks @PeterGluckman for your talk on New life science technologies & social license tonight. Public needs to be i… https://t.co/t59SOWtGdp, Aug 02
Wellington Branch Facebook Page