- Events and Newsletters
- Our Science Classes
- Wgtn Science Groups
Dr David Lillis (Council Member of the Royal Society of New Zealand Wellington Branch) will present one or more workshops on statistical modelling during July. These workshops are intended primarily for students working towards Masters or PhD degrees in the bio-medical sciences, social sciences, education, psychology and other fields. However, everyone is welcome. The workshops will be conducted using R, a free, open-source statistics and graphics environment that originated in New Zealand and that has become very popular around the world in recent years.
Organiser: Royal Society of New Zealand Wellington Branch
Where: Victoria University, Kelburn Campus. New Kirk Room 216 (KK216).
When: 10:00am – 3:00pm, Saturday 4 July and Saturday 11 July 2015
Fee: $10 per person per session
Please see the registration form for more details.
Registration Form: StatWorkshopRegistrationForm_PDF.pdf
RSVP is essential.
- Science Express @ Te Papa https://t.co/lvS84hCKZZ https://t.co/ElK20XHJ3l, Jan 04
- Science Express @ Te Papa https://t.co/k42f7ymbSN https://t.co/ElK20XHJ3l, Dec 07
- Science Express @ Te Papa https://t.co/we8L1YkX2w https://t.co/ElK20XHJ3l, Nov 02
- https://t.co/1iFlX4pIin, Oct 26
- A triple treat of @VicUniWgtn Biology students, who were awarded RS Wellington scholarships, at Cafe Scientifique t… https://t.co/EP8aiYAPT3, Oct 26
Wellington Branch Facebook Page