- Events and Newsletters
- Our Science Classes
- Wgtn Science Groups
Rebecca Priestley, winner of the 2016 Prime Ministers Science Communication Prize, visited Antarctica in 2011 and 2014 and has communicated about Antarctic science through blogs, magazine articles, a MOOC (massive open online course) and her 2016 book, Dispatches from Continent Seven. In this talk, which includes photographs, video clips and readings from Dispatches from Continent Seven, Rebecca talks about Antarctic science, and her trips to Antarctica, and reflects on the roles that journalists, artists and – increasingly – scientists play in communicating about the icy continent.
Dr Rebecca Priestley is a senior lecturer in the Science in Society group at Victoria University of Wellington.
- Wellington Branch EXTRA for Feb - https://t.co/JQjXA70ypt, 15 hours ago
- RSNZ Wellington Branch February 2018 Newsletter - https://t.co/1Yjjga65ha, Feb 05
- Science Express @ Te Papa https://t.co/0EcfY2vcVC https://t.co/ElK20XHJ3l, Feb 01
- Science Express @ Te Papa https://t.co/lvS84hCKZZ https://t.co/ElK20XHJ3l, Jan 04
- Science Express @ Te Papa https://t.co/k42f7ymbSN https://t.co/ElK20XHJ3l, Dec 07
Wellington Branch Facebook Page