- Events and Newsletters
- Our Science Classes
- Wgtn Science Groups
Wgtn Branch Membership Application
The objective of RSNZ Wellington Branch is the promotion and advancement of science and technology to our members and the public. Membership is open to any person who is interested in the objectives of RSNZ Wellington Branch. No scientific or professional qualification is necessary.
The annual subscriptions are:
|Retired (65 years and over – and not employed)||$30|
|Student (full-time students only)||$15|
|Family (2 members living at the same address)|| $20 per person
Complete your application (or renew your existing membership) by filling in this online form.
Membership is not complete until we have received your subscription payment either by:
Direct Credit to:Royal Society of New Zealand, Wellington Branch Incorporated Bank: ANZ
Account Number: 06-0501-0074841-00 Please use a payment reference of: 2015Subs
Cheque posted to:The Treasurer, RSNZ Wellington Branch, P.O. Box 3085, Wellington.
- Wellington Branch RSNZ March newsletter - https://t.co/RQYLnelQEk, Mar 11
- Science Express @ Te Papa https://t.co/3whDhc7OoA https://t.co/ElK20XHJ3l, Mar 01
- RT @labinaboxnz: Hi folks. I’m at parliament in Wellington today. Come on down. @OtagoMuseum @otago, Feb 28
- Wellington Branch EXTRA for Feb - https://t.co/JQjXA70ypt, Feb 22
- RSNZ Wellington Branch February 2018 Newsletter - https://t.co/1Yjjga65ha, Feb 05
Wellington Branch Facebook Page