- Events and Newsletters
- Our Science Classes
- Wgtn Science Groups
Wgtn Branch Membership Application
The objective of RSNZ Wellington Branch is the promotion and advancement of science and technology to our members and the public. Membership is open to any person who is interested in the objectives of RSNZ Wellington Branch. No scientific or professional qualification is necessary.
The annual subscriptions are:
|Retired (65 years and over – and not employed)||$30|
|Student (full-time students only)||$15|
|Family (2 members living at the same address)|| $20 per person
Complete your application (or renew your existing membership) by filling in this online form.
Membership is not complete until we have received your subscription payment either by:
Direct Credit to:Royal Society of New Zealand, Wellington Branch Incorporated Bank: ANZ
Account Number: 06-0501-0074841-00 Please use a payment reference of: 2015Subs
Cheque posted to:The Treasurer, RSNZ Wellington Branch, P.O. Box 3085, Wellington.
- Science Express @ Te Papa https://t.co/we8L1YkX2w https://t.co/ElK20XHJ3l, Nov 02
- https://t.co/1iFlX4pIin, Oct 26
- A triple treat of @VicUniWgtn Biology students, who were awarded RS Wellington scholarships, at Cafe Scientifique t… https://t.co/EP8aiYAPT3, Oct 26
- Thank you to the members who came out on an otherwise distracting evening last Thursday, 19th October, for our... https://t.co/p7mqD5HioP, Oct 22
- The Discovery of Science, a blog by Brian Jones. Check out https://t.co/LPz9jldK2I, Oct 16
Wellington Branch Facebook Page