- Events and Newsletters
- Our Science Classes
- Wgtn Science Groups
Wgtn Branch Membership Application
The objective of RSNZ Wellington Branch is the promotion and advancement of science and technology to our members and the public. Membership is open to any person who is interested in the objectives of RSNZ Wellington Branch. No scientific or professional qualification is necessary.
The annual subscriptions are:
|Retired (65 years and over – and not employed)||$30|
|Student (full-time students only)||$15|
|Family (2 members living at the same address)|| $20 per person
Complete your application (or renew your existing membership) by filling in this online form.
Membership is not complete until we have received your subscription payment either by:
Direct Credit to:Royal Society of New Zealand, Wellington Branch Incorporated Bank: ANZ
Account Number: 06-0501-0074841-00 Please use a payment reference of: 2015Subs
Cheque posted to:The Treasurer, RSNZ Wellington Branch, P.O. Box 3085, Wellington.
- Thank you to the members who came out on an otherwise distracting evening last Thursday, 19th October, for our... https://t.co/p7mqD5HioP, 22 hours ago
- The Discovery of Science, a blog by Brian Jones. Check out https://t.co/LPz9jldK2I, Oct 16
- Another interesting blog, this time from our Vice-President and former President of the Wellington Branch, Brian... https://t.co/CDBOPCW1De, Oct 15
- Science Express @ Te Papa https://t.co/lpO2oXUSh7 https://t.co/ElK20XHJ3l, Oct 05
- RT @royalsocietynz: Editing them out, panel discussion on using gene editing to eliminate pests... #genetalk https://t.co/kxIqTXWoda, Sep 28
Wellington Branch Facebook Page