- Events and Newsletters
- Our Science Classes
- Wgtn Science Groups
Notice of Annual General Meeting 2012 The 2012 Annual General Meeting of RSNZ Wellington Branch
will be held on Tuesday 23th October 2012 (NB this was changed on 28-April)
at Carter Observatory, 40 Salamanca Road, Kelburn, Wellington.
5:30 pm with drinks followed by dinner (3 course meal $34/35 per head payable on arrival)
7:30 pm AGM followed by a lecture
All members are welcome to attend.
The core agenda items of the AGM are:
- Minutes of the previous year’s AGM
- Annual Report 2012- PDF of 2011 report and accounts here
- Financial Statement
- Election of Council
- Any other business
Branch business will be followed by a talk by Professor Louise Starkey (Professor of Education at VUW) on the future directions in NZ education and its implications for science and technology in the future.
If you would like to stand as member of the Branch Council please e-mail David Lillis (email address below).
We would love to have your support and help.
Nominations for Council and any Notices of Motion are invited.
Please send to the Secretary,
RSNZ Wellington Branch, P.O. Box 3085, Wellington
or email Ian West at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once this page is updated to provide all details for the 2012 AGM, please contact David Lillis to reserve your place for dinner so we can confirm catering requirements.
- Science Express @ Te Papa https://t.co/k42f7ymbSN https://t.co/ElK20XHJ3l, Dec 07
- Science Express @ Te Papa https://t.co/we8L1YkX2w https://t.co/ElK20XHJ3l, Nov 02
- https://t.co/1iFlX4pIin, Oct 26
- A triple treat of @VicUniWgtn Biology students, who were awarded RS Wellington scholarships, at Cafe Scientifique t… https://t.co/EP8aiYAPT3, Oct 26
- Thank you to the members who came out on an otherwise distracting evening last Thursday, 19th October, for our... https://t.co/p7mqD5HioP, Oct 22
Wellington Branch Facebook Page